Earning College Credit in High School

Students can earn college credit while still in high school through AP Courses, UVU Live Interactive Courses and Concurrent Enrollment courses.

Skyridge Concurrent Enrollment Courses are available through  Salt Lake Community College, Snow College, Utah Valley University, Utah State University, and Weber State University.

AP Courses

Students receive college credit based upon the score received on the AP exam taken at the conclusion of the course.

UVU Live Interactive Courses

Interactive college courses broadcast live from UVU to Skyridge. Students must apply to UVU in order to take these courses.

Concurrent Enrollment

College courses taught at Skyridge by Skyridge faculty. Courses are available through UVU, USU and Weber State. Students must apply to the respective universities in order to take these courses.

Maximizing College Credit in High School