ACT Prep Sites
Every high school student in Utah now has free, unlimited, and secure access to Shmoop’s ACT test prep.
- Visit schools.shmoop.com/utah/
- Find your high school – click on Skyridge HS
- Schools in your Account – click on Skyridge
- Already have an account? Login
- Don’t have a school account? Create one
- Enter Magic Word: WASATCH
Go to Number2.com and create an account or login. (free!)
Ready 4 ACT
Available in the APP Store or online at ready4.com
- Click on the “Solutions” tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Prep for the ACT Test”.
- Choose the ACT Prep Option and go from there. The student needs to sign in or create an account. Please use the following instructions to sign up, if the student has already taken the ACT through Skyridge.
How to Sign Up for the ACT or ACT Retake
If you are interested in taking or re-taking the ACT, you need to sign up at act.org. Click on the blue “Register for the ACT” tab. You will then have three choices.
If you have taken the ACT Test before and already have an account:
Click on the button marked I have a web account and need to update to MyACT and follow the instructions.
If you have ONLY taken the free ACT test at Skyridge:
Click on I have scores from an ACT test, but don’t yet have an account and follow the instructions. This will allow ACT to find you and link you to the previous test you took at Skyridge.
If you have NEVER take the ACT before:
Click on the button marked I have not taken the ACT before and am creating an account for the first time and follow the instructions.
AP Courses & Testing
Contact your current AP teacher for more information.
Online Course Testing
East Shore Packet testing is available in room C225 after school.