The Following is REQUIRED:

  • Student must be officially withdrawn from previous school. (Provide a copy of transcript/grades if possible.)

  • Complete the New Student Enrollment Packet signed by custodial parent/guardian (9 pages total)

  • Proof of Residency (Only a LEHI CITY UTILITY BILL, LEASE, or PURCHASE AGREEMENT is accepted). Residence with a separate family requires an additional notarized form.

  • Original birth certificate to be copied. Small wallet size certificate cannot be accepted.

  • Fill out Immunization Records sheet with dates AND provide a copy of immunization verification from Dr. Office.

  • (If Applicable) Divorce Decree establishing custody with judges signature or Power of Attorney.

For your convenience, the New Student Enrollment Packet, Proof of Residency, Original Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, and applicable Divorce Decree Paperwork may be scanned and emailed to [email protected]  If you would prefer not to scan and email these items, you can bring them to the Counseling Office, Monday – Thursday from 8 am – noon.

Once the enrollment paperwork has been verified, our office will set up an appointment with the student’s counselor to make their schedule.

New Student Enrollment Packet (9 pages)
  • Cover Page
  • Alpine District New Student Registration Form (2 pages)
  • Guardianship Status Form
  • Request for Student Records complete with previous school fax number
  • Computer and Internet Use Permission Slip
  • Student Health Form
  • Immunization dates transferred to the Utah School Immunization Record (2 pages)
ASD Map – Skyridge Boundaries

Check the map to see if the student lives within the Skyridge boundaries. All students who live outside the established school boundaries and wish to attend Skyridge must fill out the ONLINE OUT-OF-AREA APPLICATION.

Skyridge Registration Information

Classes – 9th Grade

Classes – 10th Grade

Classes – 11th & 12th

FAQs – Creating a Schedule

2020-2021 Course Catalog

2020-2021 Master Schedule

4 Year Graduation Plan Worksheet

Graduation Requirements

Earning College Credit in High School

CTE Pathways

NCAA Eligibilty Requirements

Skyridge Class Bell Schedule