Interested in playing sports in college? You will need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and search the NCAA High School Portal to determine which Skyridge courses are NCAA approved.

NCAA Eligibility Center

In order to play NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.

Skyridge Approved Courses

Access the NCAA High School Portal directly to search for all approved NCAA courses offered at Skyridge.