Skip to main content

Class of 2025

Sophomores! Welcome to your Skyridge College and Career Readiness (CCR) page. These resources are designed to help with college and career readiness. Contact your counselor if you have any questions.

Learning about your own skills and interests, and exploring career preferences are the primary reasons for career exploration. Ideally, as you engage in career exploration, it will help you identify potential career and college options.

Registering for classess is done through Arena Scheduling in Skyward and opens for sophomores on March 22, 2023 at 1:30 pm. To prepare for registration, check your graduation requirements in Skyward, and look at the available class options and master schedule. (The 2023-2024 options will be available early in the Spring of 2023.)

A CTE Career Pathway is a sequence of classes at Skyridge High School that is within a student’s area of interest. Taking these courses helps students connect classroom learning, with hands on training, internships and skill certificates.

Earn college credit while in high school by taking AP classes, UVU Live Interactive Courses and Concurrent Enrollment courses. Skyridge offeres Concurrent Enrollment courses through five different universities.

Students receive hands-on training in labs, classrooms, and real world experience – building their resume while preparing for a promising career. Visit MTECH Admissions for more information about the registration process.

If you are short on graduation credits, or need to make up a class, you will need to enroll in a credit recovery program. There are many options available. Please see your counselor for help getting registered.

The Falcon Scholar, Academic Letters, Honor Roll and other academic awards at Skridge are recognized during our Night of Excellence program each May. Applications for Academic Letters and Falcon Scholar Award open after third term grades post.

ACT prep resources and registration information. PSAT, SAT, AP and other testing information.

In order to be eligible to play sports in college, you will need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. You may search the NCAA High School Portal to determine which Skyridge courses are NCAA approved. Contact your counselor for more help.